Welcome to Komodo Wistata, the best place where you can find top Komodo Island tours. Komodo Wisata is the most popular tour operator that offers a variety of Komodo Tours.
Komodo National Park is famous for Komodo Dragons, the largest lizard in the world. There are over 5000 species of Komodo, especially in Rinca and Komodo Island. The Park is a UNESCO world heritage site.
Apart from the Komodo Dragons, there are also living other wildlife such as deer, buffalo, and birds. You can also enjoy the beautiful landscape, especially in Padar, Kanawa Island, and Gili Lawa.
Our top Komodo Island Tours from Labuan Bajo
At the moment, we have selected the 4 best Komodo tour packages that suit your budget. Below are the details:
- Full-Day Komodo Island speedboat tours. These tours depart daily in the morning from Labuan Bajo. You will be able to visit 6 places in Komodo National Park when joining these tour packages.
- 2D/1N Komodo Private Tour. The tour package will use the Phinisi boat from Labuan Bajo. Enjoy sailing under the beautiful sky.
- 3D?2N Tour to Komodo. This tour package has two options: private and shared tours. Both options depart from Labuan Bajo.
- 4D/3N Private Komodo Wisata. This tour is private, you will be able to visit more than 10 places in Komodo National Park.
For more details of tour packages, you can go to Komodo Tours and travel. There you can find a variety of tour packages to Komodo, Flores, and Sumba Island.
Getting to Labuan Bajo
Labuan Bajo is the main gateway to enter Komodo National Park. It is a small town that has become the capital city of West Manggarai, Flores.
Below are the best ways to get to Labuan Bajo:
- Flight from Bali to Labuan Bajo, the flight will take 1 1/2 hours. There are daily departures from Denpasar, Bali.
- Ferry from Sape, West Nusa Tenggara. The ferry will take approximately 6 to 7 hours. Depending on the sea conditions.
- PELNI is a big ship that runs twice a month from Bali. It takes 36 hours to get to Labuan Bajo.
Those are the best ways to get to Labuan Bajo. Enjoy your trip!